Making your intentions
Whethers it's to do all your 5 daily prayers on time or it's to read the entire Quran, establish your intention for what you want to do, learn, improve on, ect., during the month of Ramadan.
Getting Islamic Resources
In preparation for Ramadan weve made multiiple different resources on our site easy to use and access for whatever goals you have set for yourself during this month. Below are some examples of goals and how you can acceive them using the rosurces on our site.
- Want to learn how to pray (Tutorial Sheets, How to Pray, How to Wash)
- Want to pray on time (Download the App)
- Want to learn about the prophets (Prophet Stories)
- Want to read the Quran (Quran)
- Want to learn the 99 Names of Allah (99 Names of Allah, 99 Names of Allah Coloring Packet)
- Want to have fun Ramadan activities (Ramadan Worksheets)
- Want to study hadiths and the Quran (Quran, Hadiths, Journaling/Tracking)
- Listen to Quran (Quran Recitations)
Always remember that Allah sees your struggles and sees that you're trying. Try as hard as you can to improve and InshAllah, Allah will reward you. Also remember that if you made the intention for a good deed and failed to fullfill it, you still get the reward.