What is Wudu?
Wudu is a ritual cleansing of the body required for Muslims to do activities like: Pray and handle the Quran
What activities break Wudu?
- Using the restroom
- Losing consciousness (Like Sleeping)
- Blood or pus
Things like intercourse and orgasms must have a special type of clensing called Ghusl.
How to perform Wudu?
The Bare Minimum Version of Wudu is the bare minimum requriements for Wudu, but the Sunnah version of wudu is strongly recomended as that is how the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) used to perform wudu.
- Make your intention that you are now performing the obligatory actions of wudu.
- Wash your face with clean water
- Wash both hands up to the and including the elbows
- Wipe your head with wet hands
- Wash both feet up to and including the ankles
In order to furfull Wudu please make sure you have met the requirments of Ghusl